who you are
Let's design an intimate wedding that focuses wholeheartedly on the very essence of
Elopements are all about choosing to marry with intention and reflection of your most authentic self in spaces where you feel most empowered. With Magnolia + Ember, you will have the ultimate adventure wedding experience, debunk all the myths about eloping, and plan a day that mirrors what is most important to the two of you. This is YOUR time and space to step into the powerful connection that you share with your life partner.
The most important thing you can do for your adventure wedding is make it 100% about you and your partner. When you visualize a perfect day together, what does that look like? Feel like? What’s the weather like? What landscapes inspire you most? The options are endless when it comes to planning elopements. We can spend the day in a National Park, explore the lands of a foreign country, hike to watch the sunrise and play until sunset, get cozy in a cabin and hire a private chef, take an overnight backpacking trip and camp together, exchange vows floating in a hot air balloon or under the sea (I’m scuba certified!), or even drop from a helicopter in a remote location (imagine a summit in Alaska!). The adventure can be as chill or extreme as you want because M+E is about creating an authentic experience around your dream vision that will be enjoyably unforgettable. You can choose to elope with just you and your partner or bring along family and friends for an intimate wedding ceremony.
I will be your knowledgeable resource throughout the entire planning process to make this flow as smoothly as possibly; providing location ideas, timelines, tips, Leave No Trace principles, and permit and marriage license information. You are not required to have the slightest clue about what you want to do or where you want to go before you book your date. I am here to guide you through the every step of the way.
steps to a stress-free, exciting, meaningful, authentic, fun, and unforgettable
1. Contact Magnolia + Ember to schedule your free consultation. During our initial call, we will discuss how you envision the day and possible ideas for your dream elopement.
2. Secure your date with a signed contract and retainer fee.
3. Based on your vision and my recommendations to fit your ideal experience, we will start crafting your special day by choosing a location anywhere in the world, planning activities, and connecting you with other elopement vendors you may want. Bonus: I'm ordained and can sign your marriage license (where valid).
4. Book your own travel and accommodations, and I arrange all my own reservations to save you the effort. For the icing on the cake, all of my travel expenses are included in your all-inclusive adventure elopement photography package. You do not have to worry with any hidden fees.
5. You will receive emails and reminders along the way so you are fully prepared for the adventure, such as Leave No Trace principles, marriage license and permits, and information to pass along to any guests that will be joining. Before the big day, I’ll send out a questionnaire so I can design the timeline for the experience.
6. Get married amidst the wild!